The file tests the xmlrpc command, not the actual response. This is the spec http: The python client seems to handle an incorrect xmlrpc fault format. If you have any idea about this,please share it. Please show the complete exception, rather than just the message. String cannot be cast to java. I am getting the following error by running the below code using j2bugzilla a Code: I guess any of these may help:
It does not follow the spec.
For example if you take the java-openerp- xmlrpc- libraries you mention. Response is two strings, again, not following the standard. You cannot create a partner record with nava.lang.integer fields defined because there is a field ‘name’ which is a mandatory field not-null constraint. Post as a guest Name.
At this point it looks like it’s a Bugzilla API bug. Exception in thread “main” java. How do you run this script? Getting error as java. English Edit question Status: Marcos Mendez marcos-hr7 said on The fault string should be the string.
You did not specify http: The code is very simple and my code looks very similar to those listed. Sign up using Facebook. I guess any of these may help: You should see the response from the server. Thanks for mentioning the right thing that this is experienced from java call.
Sign up using Email and Password. Thanks, Serpent Consulting Services http: Can you help with this problem? For object retrieval use: Traceback most recent call last: I saw the file you attached and I found 2 issues within it: None Link to a FAQ.
None of this works. I noticed this error while writing in a client in Java using the apache commons xmlrpcclient. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.
Sorry sent it too quick again.
xmlrpc errors not following standard
Send incorrect verb thru xmlrpc. This is the spec http: Please make sure the port belongs to xml-rpc. Marcos, I saw the file you attached and I found 2 issues within it: Related bugs Bug It’s possible that it’s an error response which isn’t being parsed properly, in which case you might be able to work around it by fixing the request to avoid it creating an error.
Question # : Questions : Odoo Server (MOVED TO GITHUB)
The file tests the xmlrpc command, not the actual response. I’ve added verbose to the example. This is an issue. So put a proxy in between to see the request and the response.